I know you are thinking “Wow, exciting blog title!” lol NOT but I think its important to at least hear how I set up my week for success by what I do on the weekend! Hang in there with me its not ALL about goals and lists~
- Have FUN! Let your hair down and enjoy your time away from work if you get some! Plan an adventure, cook yummy food, call family or friends, go hike, shop -whatever it is just make it fun!
- Think about your week ahead (notice I didn’t bring out the big guns…yet…I said THINK about it) get in your brain any big tasks, plans, parties, meetings etc that you have coming up.
- Write it all down. Do a brain dumb of the upcoming week and what needs to be done- Scheduling appointments, phone calls, groceries, meals, shopping for gifts, or what ever else your life has planned for you.
- Take measurable steps to set everything up for the week. Get written in your schedule when you need to do what so that you dont forget.
- Now that the hard part is out of the way back to FUN!