Though I have never been one to sleep in past 7 or 8, the thought of willingly getting up at 5am never sounded all that appealing to me. Here I am 9 months into an early morning personal growth routine!
I had heard a lot about the 5am club (Robin Sharma) and was introduced to The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. (both men are worth following and learning from)
Its grown me and changed me and formed my character in ways I never thought. Yes, I have missed a morning here or there but I ALWAYS find time in my day to do my personal growth.
- I read a personal growth book DAILY. Even if its a page I do it.
- I write down what I am grateful for-it keeps my mind in a good place.
- I say/write affirmations. I have some pre-written, I have others recorded on my phone, and I write a few down.
- I exercise- generally a walk or a hike, but also yoga and extreme cardio on occasion.
- I take the time to breathe and meditate or pray or whatever that looks like to you.
It is so simple but a game changer .