Had a fun and relaxing weekend! I started off my Saturday getting in a 10,000 step walk with my friend Julie and then headed home to get things in order before celebrating my birthday at a yummy Italian restaurant with Andrew’s family.
We went to Rosa’s in Pismo! I had their yummy ravioli de Zucca (ravioli with butternut squash inside and a cream sauce) and homemade bread!) As some of you know I eat mostly gluten free and dairy free but splurge on special occasions.
For dessert, they brought me a candle in ice cream but I gave that to Andrew’s brother and ordered a limoncello flute. It’s gelato and lemon custard….So YUMMY!
Sunday I got another walk in with Julie and Rocky. She had chatted with a pet psychic on Saturday afternoon and was sharing what the psychic said. If nothing else it was hilarious. Not so sure I believe in any of that but to each his out I strongly believe 🙂
Sunday afternoon I finished packing for my trip to Vegas this week to attend a conference for my network marketing company and I planted some seeds and transplanted some spruce trees!
I ended the afternoon cleaning desk space, got samples read to ship out and everything ready to be gone.
Check out my fun new succulent plant from my secret pal and my new blue candle hold from Andrew’s aunt!
We ended yesterday with some Chines food and our favorite TV show, Madame Secretary.
If only our computers had an “organize” button! They don’t, yet…so here are a few practical tips!
Here are a few tips I am learning, not only for starting out my week in an organized manner, but keeping it organized.
- I set out my clothes the night before, (but only after checking the weather for the next day.) I know a few people who set out their clothes on Sunday evening for the week ahead but the weather here changes on a whim so 12/24 hours before I know more accurately.
- Plan your meals for the week. If meal prep is not your thing you can even just get meals written on a calendar for the week ahead. Fill in days you will be eating out or eating at a work thing etc.
- Have set times during the day to return emails and phone calls. Your time is precious and having 2 or three set times a day to get back to people will make a better use of your time.
- Choose one area of your home to clean daily. This shouldn’t take more than 10-20 minutes. When broken down it is easier than all in one day.
- Find a time daily to have “you time.” Read, meditate, move, sing, sip tea. This keeps us in balance and moving forward and feeling filled up.
As a coach my success comes from clients successes! It is SUCH a good feeling. I just finished a 6 week program with Maria D. and here is what she had to say!
“Using Dominque’s services as a life coach were very helpful these last 6 weeks. I had an accountability partner that was there when I needed, guiding me through ways to reach my goals. I noticed an increase in self control and discipline throughout the program, setting new habits in place to become a better version of myself. Thank you Coach for your time and caring heart. I appreciate your guidance and support.”
As the new year is only days away I am offering anyone and everyone FREE goal sheets. Beginning Friday these will only be avaiable to my clients so get yours NOW!
They include a weekly goal sheet, a generla goal sheet, and a 6 month goal sheet! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy today!
I am so excited for the new year and all that it has to offer!
-Dominique Rondeau MA, Life Coach
I have a lot of clients come to me with an empty calendar simply because they don’t know where to put everything. Whether you are using a daily planner or your phone or computer as your calendar it doesn’t matter just use something!
As my favorite saying goes “How do you eat an elephant?” One bite at a time….so lets break it down….
Write down everything that needs to be scheduled first.
What do you want to schedule first?
Is it health, family time, business time, social time?
Then start going down your list and transferring it to your schedule. The most important things first. Have a time each day or certain days a week for certain things
It doesn’t stop there though, you need to stick with putting things on your calendar as they come your way. Don’t put it off until later or tell yourself you will remember!
Hope this has been helpful. If you need more step by step or help actually doing it I am your gal! Ill hold you accountable and get you all set up and organized 🙂